|Creator:||Ajakiri "Meie Tee" (Journal 'Our Path')|
|Abstract:||Correspondence, accounting documents, newspaper clippings.|
Collection transferred to the IHRC from the Estonian Archives in the U.S.A. (EAU) in 2003-2005. It was processed as part of a collaborative project between the Estonian Archives in the USA (Lakewood, New Jersey), the National Archives of Estonia (NAE), and the IHRC in March 2010. Margit Laanemets and Kristel Tammik of the National Archives in Tallin, Estonia, worked with IHRC staff on the project.
1. Correspondence (mostly originals sent to the editorial staff) 1942-1945
2. Accounting documents: financial reports, checks, data about subscriptions 1944-1948?
3. Newspaper clippings
4. Correspondence 1934-1951, 1969-1983
5. Cash books (3 pcs) 1940-1978
6. Worksheets of a bulletin for the 20th anniversary of "Meie tee" in 1951, programs
7. Photos (2 pcs) of an exhibition about Estonians in USA (?)
The Ajakiri "Meie Tee" (Journal 'Our Path') collection is available for public research.
The Ajakiri "Meie Tee" (Journal 'Our Path') collection is the physical property of the Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRC.
The Ajakiri "Meie Tee" (Journal 'Our Path') Records, Estonian American Collection, Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota