|Creator:||International Institute of Buffalo (N.Y.)|
|Abstract:||The International Institute of Buffalo (New York), was established under the auspices of the Buffalo YWCA in 1918. It separated from the YWCA in 1934 and is still in existence. Records (1917-1936) include Board minutes, correspondence, narrative reports, evaluation studies and miscellaneous reports, lists, correspondence, notes, and brochures.|
|Quantity:||1 microfilm reel.|
The International Institute of Buffalo, NY collection is available for public research.
The International Institute of Buffalo, NY collection is the physical property of the Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRC.
The International Institute of Buffalo, NY Records, General/Multiethnic Collection, Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota
Related collections at the IHRC are Records of the American Council for Nationalities Services as well as records of individual International Institutes in New Bedford (Mass.); Biddleford-Saco (Maine); Boston (Mass.); Lewiston (Maine); McKeesport (Pa.); Minnesota; New Castle (Pa.); New Haven (Conn.); Niagara Falls (N.Y.); St. Louis (Missouri); Baltimore (Md.); Jersey City (N.J.)
|Social settlements--New York (State)--Buffalo.|
|Social work with immigrants--New York (State)--Buffalo.|
|Refugees--Services for--New York (State)--Buffalo.|
|Young Women's Christian associations--New York (State)--Buffalo.|
Back to all finding aids in IHRC Archives.