|Creator:||Plewako, Petro, b.1888.|
|Abstract:||Papers (1920-1968) of Petro Plewako (1888- ) consist of correspondence with Ukrainians in Canada and the United States, personal and business correspondence pertaining to the ConstructionCommittee of the Orthodox Ukrainian Church in Paris (France), Committee on the Guardianship of the Monument of Simon Petliura, and correspondence of Mrs. S. Petliura. Also included are correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings pertaining to publication of a book on works of Plewako's brother, Mykola Plewako.|
|Quantity:||8.5 linear ft.|
|Language:||Mainly in Ukrainian.|
Petro Plewako (1888- ) was born in Kupiantsi, Ukraine, and emigrated to Paris. He was founder and president of the Construction Committee of the Orthodox Ukrainian Church in Paris.
The Plewako, Petro collection is available for public research.
The Plewako, Petro collection is the physical property of the Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRC.
The Plewako, Petro Papers, Ukrainian American Collection, Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota
Back to all finding aids in IHRC Archives.